Optimize TRAX Testing with Tosca
Recorded: November 11, 2014
Duration: 60 min.
One of the most important steps in implementing and maintaining your TRAX Maintenance and Engineering ERP solution is ensuring the application does what it was designed to do. This involves testing the application, which can be a long and costly process. TRAX and Tricentis are partnering together to ensure you optimize your QA/Test environment to save money and go into production more quickly.
In this Webinar, TRAX and Tricentis will show you how to harness the power of TRAX. Specifically, we will discuss how you can:
- Leverage TRAX’s vast library of test cases based on the Tricentis Tosca Testsuite
- Identify, manage and optimize the level of quality risk in your TRAX environment
- Determine how and why to automate your test cases
Watch Webcast (November 11, 2014)
Siemens: Global enterprise boosts confidence in the flawless execution of its customized SAP system
Find out how the global enterprise Siemens mitigated risk for the SAP system that supports every aspect of the company’s workflow process, including transactions involving thousands of users across departments, organizations, and geographies.
You’ll learn how Siemens:
- Accelerated testing across complex applications and systems environments
- Reduced end-to-end process testing time
- Increased test coverage and efficiency
- Reduced demands on global testing resources
- Enabled business stakeholders to contribute to quality assurance
Download Siemens Case Study
Point of View Papers
Accelerating Business Innovation
Software Testing Requirements for a Changing World
Our approach solves challenges for both business managers and testing teams. We enable companies to systematically align software testing with business needs, to create brand-building customer experiences with greater speed and confidence.