Specialist for Exploratory Testing
The Specialist for Exploratory Testing training will equip Tricentis Tosca users with the necessary practical knowledge to set up and run exploratory testing sessions using Tricentis Tosca.
- Prerequisite: Automation Specialist Level 2
- Learn to Exploratory Testing in Tricentis Tosca
- self-paced training
- Practical experience with Tricentis Tosca
What is an Specialist for Exploratory Testing?
The Exploratory Testing Specialist course is your first step to becoming specialized in Exploratory Testing with Tricentis Tosca. You will learn everything from the theoretical concept of Exploratory Testing to the finer points of using Tricentis Tosca to perform it.
What skills will you have upon completing the course?
Skills that will be enhanced include: session setup, charter writing, using exploratory testing methods.
An HTML sample web shop application is used to simulate real testing scenarios in all training modules.
EXPLORATORY TESTING THEORY
- What is Exploratory Testing
- When and by whom should Exploratory Testing by used
- Exploratory Testing in an agile environment
EXPLORATORY TESTING IN TRICENTIS TOSCA
- Sessions and Charters
- Testers and Roles
- Exploratory Testing and Recordings
- Results and Reports
- Multi-User exercise
- Self-controlled experience
- Combined efforts of teams
How can you take the training?
The form your learning will take is completely up to you.
You can choose to learn only using self-paced learning or you can choose to take part in instructor-led training.
The Self-Paced Training is especially suitable for individuals and groups who need to fit their Tosca learning around a busy schedule.
- Self-paced learning
- Learning material is provided online
- Approx. 10-15 hours average duration for completion
- Automation Specialist Level 2 Certificate
- Courseware: English
For further information please take a look at the track data sheet below.Buy Now