Automation Engineer Level 2
This course delves deeper into the finer aspects of automating with the Tosca Testsuite.
Harness the full power of Tosca and learn how to add your own customizations.
Become a proficient automation engineer in Tosca Testsuite with this powerful course.
What is the structure of the training?
The training consists of two modules: Special Execution Tasks for background and a hands-on focus on customizing controls.
1. SPECIAL EXECUTION TASKS
- Basic theory of Special Execution Tasks (SET)
- Learn how to implement an SET
- Learn how to harness and debug your SETs
- Understand the Layer Concept of customizing with Tosca Testsuite
- Experience how individual processes work
- Code snippets and tutorials to guide you all the way
How can you take the training?
The training is available as Self-Paced Track.
The Self-Paced Track is especially suitable for individuals and groups who need to fit their Tosca learning around a busy schedule.
This training track is designed to be taken exclusively as self-paced training.
- Access to Tricentis online training portal
- 2 training modules incl. videos, exercises, etc. – all training modules are offered as self-paced learning
- Self-paced learning
- Learning material is provided online
- Average 35 hours of duration for completion
- Competency in object-oriented programming
- Automation Specialist Level 2 Certificate
- Good knowledge of C#
For further information please take a look at our track data sheet below.