Tosca Query Language
The Tosca Query Language (TQL) is a powerful search method that enables you to take full control of your project at any time.
Become a search specialist in Tricentis Tosca using the Tosca Query Language (TQL).
What is the structure of the training?
The training focuses on three major sections: Tosca Query Language, the Object Model in Tosca and Virtual Folders.
1. THEORETICAL LESSONS
- Basic theory of Tosca Query Language (TQL)
- Quick introduction into the Object Model of Tosca
- Create individual dashboards with Virtual Folders and TQL
2. EXAMPLE QUERIES
- 15 TQL queries explained in detail
- Use TQL throughout all sections of Tosca
- Ready to use TQL queries
How can you take the training?
The training is only available as a self-paced online course.
The Self-Paced Track is especially suitable for individuals and groups who need to fit their Tosca learning around a busy schedule.
This training track is designed to be taken exclusively as self-paced training.
- Access to Tricentis online training portal
- 2 training modules incl. videos, exercise books, etc. – all training modules are offered as self-paced learning
- Self-paced learning
- Learning material is provided online
- Approx. 2-5 hours average duration for completion
- Automation Specialist Level 2
For further information please take a look at the track data sheet below.