Orchestrated Service Virtualization
The training enables you to simulate message exchange on any level of complexity between multiple, interconnected participants and enables you to simulate the behavior of the remote service you need.
What is the structure of the training?
The training consists of 3 modules and shows how to use Orchestrated Service Virtualization (OSV) for service virtualization. Students learn how to virtualize services and simulate the behaviour of needed – but unavailable – remote systems to continue your testing. At the end of the three modules, an online exam must be passed in order to get your certificate.
Read more about Tricentis OSV
1. SERVICE SIMULATION
- Basics and theory of Service Virtualization and Service Orchestration
- Explanation of functionality based on simple examples
2. SERVICE VIRTUALIZATION
- Recording and setup of Service Virtualization
- Setup of business scenarios
- Define intelligent messages
- Synthetic virtualization
- Provide tailored test data
3. SERVICE ORCHESTRATION
- Define and execute a sequence of message exchanges
- Simulate sequences of complex message exchanges
- Simulate request/response behaviour
How can you take the training?
The training is available as Instructor-Led Tack.
The Instructor-Led Track is especially suitable for groups whose main focus is to become highly proficient users of Tosca Testsuite and Service Virtualization in very short time period.
This training track is designed to be taken as instructor led learning.
Instructor-led classroom training of Service Simulation, Service Virtualization and Service Orchestration modules
3 days of classroom training*
* Classroom training is limited to a group size of max. 10 students
- Automation Specialist Level 2
For further information please take a look at our track data sheet below.