The Specialist for Exploratory Testing training will equip Tricentis Tosca users with the necessary practical knowledge to set up and run exploratory testing sessions using Tricentis Tosca.
- Prerequisite: Automation Specialist Level 2
- Learn to Exploratory Testing in Tricentis Tosca
- self-paced training
- Practical experience with Tricentis Tosca
What is a Specialist for Exploratory Testing?
The Exploratory Testing Specialist course is your first step to becoming specialized in Exploratory Testing with Tricentis Tosca. You will learn everything from the theoretical concept of Exploratory Testing to the finer points of using Tricentis Tosca to perform it.
What skills will you gain upon completing the course?
Skills that will be enhanced include:
- Session setup
- Recording Exploratory Scenarios via interactions and videos
- Using the stand-alone Exploratory Agent
Contains the following:
- 12-month access period to self-paced learning material
- One online exam and certification (with an additional attempt free of charge)
How can you take the training?
The Self-Paced Training is especially suitable for individuals and groups who need to fit their Tosca learning around a busy schedule.
- Self-paced learning
- Learning material is provided online
- Approx. 10-15 hours average duration for completion
- Automation Specialist Level 2 Certificate
- Courseware: English