Join this hands-on, 1-day workshop to learn Tricentis Tosca best practices from experienced Tricentis trainers. This course was part of our pre-Accelerate Virtual conference offerings and was delivered as a virtual instructor-led training course (vILT).
Attendees will learn how to implement best practices for object reusability and project organization—building on their existing Tosca knowledge and test automation skillsets to maximize efficiency.
The Tosca Best Practice Course has 4 primary objectives:
- Gaining the most out of Templates, Classes, Repetitions, Conditions, Recovery & Clean up Scenarios
- Using best practices to achieve better reusability in the multi-user environment
- Leveraging reusability to lower the maintenance for the TestSet
- Using reusability to speed up the creation of TestCases
- Windows 7 or later installed
- HTML5 browser installed (e.g. Internet Explorer 10 or 11)
- Administration rights on the laptop (ability to install/download exercise files)
- Latest version of Tricentis Tosca installed
- Automation Specialist Levels 1 and 2
- Test Design Specialist Levels 1 and 2
- Practical experience with Tricentis Tosca