Before you dive back into your daily routine, why not take an opportunity for some professional development with our top summer webinars? Put some popcorn in the microwave and start binge-watching on-demand.
Want to learn how New IT—artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, intelligent automation, liquid delivery, design thinking, DevOps and agile, to name few—can transform the role of “testing” to “quality engineering”?
Wolfgang Platz, Tricentis Founder and CPO and Jeff Wilkinson, Managing Director of Accenture join forces to answer all your questions on why software testing must evolve to meet changing business and customer expectations for digital transformation and New IT. They also cover strategies which extend testing beyond the boundaries of traditional manual processes.
How can software testing professionals keep pace with modern application delivery, given the trends that impact both architectures (cloud, microservices, and APIs) and processes (DevOps, agile, and continuous delivery)? This is where continuous testing comes in.
Watch this webinar to discover why and how continuous testing is different from traditional test automation. You will learn:
- The three main differences between continuous testing and test automation
- Where traditional test automation falls short in modern development and delivery processes
- How testers can address each of the three key elements of continuous testing
- How to integrate various testing practices (including model-based testing, risk-based testing, change-based testing, and exploratory testing) in order to achieve the speed and agility required for release
Now that businesses rely on BI to drive strategy and optimizations, data integrity problems rapidly ripple throughout the company and open the door to regulatory risks. If preventing such “big data problems” is critical for your business, join this on-demand where Tricentis and Reeeliance uncover the latest BI testing strategies. Explore best practices and technologies for systematically eliminating data integrity issues at each stage of the process—across ETL layers, the core data warehouse, and BI layers.
You will learn:
- About the various ways that data integrity can be compromised
- How investing a little time on test automation now will yield tremendous time savings over the long term
- How business analysts can define and interpret automated data tests on their own—without relying on technical specialists
- Why and how to incorporate BI/data warehouse testing into your end-to-end business process testing
Does your test data include records related to EU citizens? If so, you need to know about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is further complicating the test data challenge by placing constraints on using production data for testing purposes. Many vendors are suggesting that the GDPR can be addressed by simply deploying products that assist with data generation, data extraction and masking. But is it really just a question of finding the right tool? What about the challenges of consistent data provisioning in multiple systems with data redundancy—in other words, test data management in enterprise system landscapes?
This webinar covers the strategies for getting the exact test data you need, without putting your organization at risk of violating the GDPR. You’ll learn:
- What GDPR really means for testers and test data
- When to use production test data and when to opt for synthetic test data
- How to design a test data management strategy
The adoption of agile and iterative development processes is forcing testing teams to complete testing within significantly shorter time cycles. Teams that previously had weeks or months to test must now accelerate testing to deliver even more comprehensive test results in a matter of hours or days. Many enterprise testing teams are adopting exploratory testing in response to these challenges.
In this webinar, Tricentis Product Manager Ingo Philipp explores how to plan, monitor, execute and measure exploratory testing in Atlassian JIRA. You will learn:
- How to free your testers from laborious manual documentation during exploratory testing—so they can spend more time on actual testing
- How to plan sessions thoroughly, monitor the session status, and share the results with others
- How to playback the tester’s test actions to rapidly reproduce issues found and verify bug fixes
In less than an hour from now, you could see how your applications scale with massive load generated from around the world. Flood IO founder Tim Koopmans walks you through how easy it is to get up and running with high volume concurrent load testing against real endpoints. Watch things crash and burn as a mystery site is stress tested.
You’ll learn how to:
- Avoid common pitfalls for load testing with cloud-based infrastructures
- Extinguish “helmet fires” when running massive load
- Apply quantitative approaches to performance monitoring and baseline performance
- Take what you learned here and apply it to your own applications…today
Is your testing team working with oversized HP UFT test suites that are difficult to maintain, slow to execute, and overall too bulky for your lean software development processes?
Tricentis’ Thomas Stocker will guide you through an in-depth examination of regression test suite bloat—what causes it, and how to trim down those redundant, out-of-sync, and deprecated tests that are causing you pain. You’ll learn:
- The top symptoms of test suite bloat
- The impact to Agile, DevOps, and other lean processes
- How bad is it? Assessing the severity of your test suite bloat
- How to shed the weight using lightweight tooling
If you’re ready to move beyond overwhelming false positives and never-ending test maintenance, don’t miss this one.
The ‘Mastering Test Automation for Agile and DevOps’ webinar series is about test automation strategies and best practices that will help you meet changing expectations along your Agile and DevOps journey. Watch all of them to get a better understanding of how you can tackle the challenges that testers commonly face as their organizations scale Agile and adopt DevOps. [CD1]