Tricentis Chief Product Officer, Dr. Gerd Weishaar, breaks down why there’s been so much buzz surrounding ‘the future of testing’ lately. Dr. Weishaar unpacks this by talking about the shift in the software testing industry and the new demands that software testers will need to meet.
Watch this on-demand webinar for a deep dive into the sea change that the industry is now facing. You’ll learn:
- What’s causing the perfect storm battering traditional ways of testing
- The different paths forward for software testing and software testers
- Practical tips for navigating the changes ahead
Forrester and Tricentis join forces to explore how mature organizations can transform their testing processes —achieving the speed and efficiency vital for digital transformation. The webinar targets businesses that are not unicorns and are often hampered by burdens such as legacy architectures, compliance requirements, and processes that have evolved slowly over decades.
- The realities of DevOps adoption and test automation in mature organizations
- Where testing processes fall short in the context of DevOps initiatives
- How to achieve notable test automation and risk coverage gains as efficiently as possible
Now that the testing tools market has matured beyond the heavyweight script-based platforms developed decades ago, we have the opportunity to transform testing for modern delivery with the same low-code/no-code approach that’s significantly streamlining software development. Watch this webinar on-demand to learn how scriptless test automation can help your team:
- Rapidly construct modular tests that require minimal maintenance
- Reuse core test components across different types of testing
- Painlessly update the test suite as application requirements evolve
- Engage more business-focused domain experts in the testing process
It’s now more critical than ever to ensure that each new release delivers a positive user experience. However, it’s hard to ensure this when legacy performance testing approaches are too late, too heavy, and too slow to give DevTest teams the instant performance insight they need on each incremental change.
This on-demand webinar explores a new approach to load testing for DevOps: “Continuous Load Testing.” We cover:
- Where traditional load testing approaches fall short for Agile and DevOps
- What’s needed to rapidly expose performance issues before they impact users
- New approaches to making load testing faster, simpler, and more realistic
Whether you’re an IT leader responsible for systems that transform business-critical data or a business analyst tired of constantly catching errors in your reports, this on-demand webinar will help you understand why protecting data integrity is traditionally so challenging—and how to make it considerably less painful for everyone involved. Tricentis Product Manager Alain Traechslin explored challenges such as:
- Determining where to focus testing and how to know when you’ve done enough testing
- Tapping business users’ expertise for testing—without increasing their workload
- Catching issues before they’re a nightmare to fix
- Pinpointing exactly where—and how—data is being compromised
- Compiling all the validation documentation required for audits (internal or regulatory)
Test data challenges are nothing new to software testers. Manual testers spend 50 – 75% of their effort on finding and preparing appropriate test data. Moreover, when teams automate testing, full control of test data becomes mandatory.
With the enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) further complicating the test data challenge by placing constraints on using production data for testing purposes. Many vendors are suggesting that the GDPR can be addressed by simply deploying products that assist with data generation, data extraction and masking. But is it really just a question of finding the right tool? What about the challenges of consistent data provisioning in multiple systems with data redundancy—in other words, test data management in enterprise system landscapes?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn strategies for getting the exact test data you need, without putting your organization at risk of violating the GDPR.