The 2019 Testing Heroes Awards are officially a wrap! This year’s competition was five months in the making, with thousands of nominations and votes across seven categories.
The annual Testing Heroes Awards has always been about celebrating the testing community and recognizing the contributions made to our field by outstanding individuals and teams. And although we had to narrow it down to 120 finalists, it’s been amazing to see the support and public acknowledgement that was shown for many more in community throughout the awards. We’re proud to be a part of such a dedicated, supportive and well-connected community of professionals.
So without further delay, here are the top finishers for the 2019 Testing Heroes Awards.
Tester of the Year
- 1st: Sanjay Ramanujam Sarathy, SDET, ANZ
- 2nd: Michael Bolton, DevelopSense
Test Manager of the Year
- 1st: Hari Jaganathan, Woolworths Group Australia
- 2nd: Stinu Easo, Infosys
Test Team of the Year
- 1st: Mukesh Singh, Analyst
- 2nd: Balajee Palle, Accenture
Agile Test Team of the Year
- 1st: Akash Boaz, Product Owner, Cloud Platforms and Services, Verizon QUEST
- 2nd: Cameron Bradley, Tabcorp
Test Automation Expert of the Year
- 1st: Mark Schut, Team Lead, Valori
- 2nd: Angie Jones, Applitools
Exploratory Tester of the Year
- 1st: Ajay Balamurugadas, AVP-Delivery, Qapitol QA
- 2nd: Claire Moss, Home Depot
Performance Tester of the Year
- 1st: Lal Visvanathan, Test Manager, Cognizant
- 2nd: Zbigniew Dorcz, Sii Poland
Congratulations to our winners and all of our finalists – your outstanding contributions have elevated testing both within your organizations and within the larger technology community. And thank you to the many of you who made Testing Heroes 2019 a huge success. If you’d like information on the 2020 Testing Heroes Awards, you can sign up for updates. And if you have any thoughts or suggestions of your own, feel free to drop us a line.