SAP SAPPHIRE NOW is coming up on May 7-9 , and we hope you’re as excited as we are! Whether you’re focused on SAP S/4HANA migration or broader Agile, cloud, and digital transformation initiatives, SAP SAPPHIRE is guaranteed to deliver countless opportunities for learning…and always a fair share of fun.
If you don’t want testing slowing down your SAP projects, then booth #1045 is the place to be– for expertise as well as entertainment! Here are the 6 top reasons to visit Tricentis at SAPPHIRE:
1. Talk to an SAP testing expert: Tricentis was just ranked #1 for SAP test automation. We’ve helped hundreds of leading enterprises modernize their SAP testing, and we’d be happy to share our proven strategies with you as well. Drop by the booth to chat with our SAP testing experts, discuss your organization’s SAP testing needs, and take Tricentis SAP testing on a test drive. Skip the line and reserve your spot now.
2. WIN an Epiphone Les Paul-100 Electric Guitar (and get free t-shirts too!): We’re giving away 10 of these bad boys so that you can unleash your inner Mick Jagger even after the conference is over. We’ll be giving out free Test Automation Rockstar t-shirts too.
3. Reduce S4/HANA Headaches: Moving to S/4HANA is not just a “migration” process. It’s actually 4 major transformations, all rolled into one. Tricentis has guided many companies through this process, and we’d be happy to share the strategies and best practices that lead to success.
4. Join “SAP Lightning Talks” at the Tricentis Booth Theater: We’ve curated a series of “lightning talks” to provide SAP program managers, key users, testers, and business analysts quick insights on hot topics across the SAP community. If you’re eager to stay on top of the trends, stop by the theater in our booth. [
5. Learn Why Tricentis is the #1 Continuous Testing Platform for SAP: Spoiler alert: According to Gartner, “Tricentis provides comprehensive breadth and depth of technology support and offers a model-driven approach to test automation that maximizes maintainability and reuse. Tricentis can test many layers and areas, such as business process testing from an SAP interface, through to various procedures that allow users to understand the total quality effect of a packaged application change in context with integrated systems…”
6. Become a Continuous Testing Rockstar: Come check out the rockstar we’ll have at our booth. They’ll be playing live music and encouraging you to channel your inner testing rockstar.
Getting excited about SAPPHIRE NOW? There’s still plenty of time to sign up! Be sure to register now and check out what else Tricentis has in store.