The release of Tricentis NeoLoad 7.9 introduces automatic license lease management, greater real-time reporting collaboration, simplified Dynatrace integration configuration, and export of test results data in structured format from the Python CLI and more.
Highlights in a nutshell:
- The license leasing at runtime is now much easier for everyday use cases — NeoLoad manages the lease/release process for you automatically. (Though if you have multiple licenses, it’s a simple click to keep managing licenses manually as you do today.)
- You can now share your dashboard with colleagues, stakeholders and clients through a public URL to ensure that everyone always has the most up-to-date report; and now every one of your dashboards can be viewed and accessed from a single page.
- The Dynatrace integration has been enhanced with some targeted updates for improved user experience and simplified configuration, with some new security features.
- Now you can easily export test results data in structured format (.csv, JSON, simple HTML) directly from the Python CLI, allowing you to simplify interfacing with other systems or specific data processing in your pipelines.
What’s new in this release?
- Automatic license leasing at runtime: NeoLoad automatically leases your license at the beginning of each test, simplifying the execution of everyday use cases.
- Real-time reporting collaboration: Share a dynamic link to any report so anyone can review the most up-to-date results. Plus, now access, sort and filter all your dashboards from a single page.
- Dynatrace integration enhancements: Configuring and validating the initial Dynatrace integration is now easier, also with enhanced security features.
- Python CLI improvements: Export test result data in structured format for easy filtering, manipulation and import into other systems and processes.
Discover all of NeoLoad 7.9’s enhancements — download the latest version and start testing today.