We are excited to announce the launch of the Tricentis Idea Portal, a new centralized system for sharing and managing product feedback. This gives you, our customer, the opportunity to guide our product roadmap
, while gaining visibility into the entire process.
Our aim is to provide a simple, direct, and secure channel of communication between you
, and our Product Managers, to help us better understand your needs.
How it works:
- Go to http://feedback.tricentis.com and log in using your Support Portal credentials
- Explore the existing forums and topics, and search for your idea using keywords
- If your request already exists, you can upvote it and leave additional comments
- If no one has shared the same idea, post it so our Product Managers can review it —
,and others can upvote it too
What are the advantages?
- You’ll have the opportunity to influence Tricentis’ product roadmap
- Your feedback goes directly to the right people (Product Managers), who will provide status updates along the way
- Explore other customers’ ideas, and vote to increase their priority
- All your submissions and their statuses can be revisited under “My Feedback,” so you can track their progress
The Tricentis Idea Portal is currently available for Tricentis qTest, LiveCompare, Tricentis Analytics, Test Automation for ServiceNow, and Vision AI. We are also working on expanding the system to cover all our product areas, so be sure to check back regularly for updates.
We look forward to your feedback and forging the future of Tricentis together!