What Continuous Testing practices and metrics separate DevOps + Agile leaders from laggards?
Scaled agile and DevOps change the game for software testing. It’s not just a matter of accelerating testing—it’s also about fundamentally altering the way that we measure quality.
For Agile, we need to test faster and earlier. But DevOps demands a more deep-seated shift. The test outcomes required to drive a fully-automated release pipeline are dramatically different than the ones that most teams measure today.
Download the report to learn:
- What 5 core Continuous Testing practices separate Agile/DevOps leaders from laggards
- How Continuous Testing practice usage & automation varies across leaders and laggards
- Where automation has the greatest impact on DevOps success
- About the dangerous “risk blind spot” in most organizations
- What quality metrics are most valuable at each phase of the delivery process
Tricentis commissioned Forrester to research what software quality metrics and practices differentiate DevOps/Agile leaders from DevOps/Agile laggards.