For the past six years, Tricentis has been recognizing top-performing partners from around the world who have helped accelerate digital transformation across the enterprise. This year more than ever — in the midst of a global pandemic — enterprises have needed to pivot their technology strategy and adapt to new ways of working. Partners are the trusted advisors guiding enterprises through these changes.
On the heels of Tricentis’ first-ever global Virtual Summit, I am thrilled to acknowledge this year’s Tricentis Partner Award winners. Each of these organizations exemplifies how to bring technology to life and deliver real-world, bottom-line value to our customers around the world.
This year’s winners were selected from more than 350 partners worldwide based on their collaboration with Tricentis and customers, as well as their ingenuity in implementing best-in-class automation methodologies. Tricentis Partner Award winners are nominated and reviewed by a panel representing Tricentis’ global leadership. This year, we were truly blown away by the nominations and their impact on the Tricentis partner ecosystem.
On behalf of Tricentis, I want to extend my congratulations to this year’s winners, as well as each of the partners making a difference in our community.
Tricentis 2020 Partner Award Winners
- Best Global Delivery Partner: Accenture
- Best Implementation Partner: Wipro
- Best Digital Transformation: Capgemini
- SAP Transformation Partner of the Year: Cognizant
- SAP Transformation Partner of the Year, Americas: CONCORN
- Data Integrity Transformation Partner of the Year: Narwal
- HLS Industry Partner of the Year: Tx3 Services
- Trailblazer Partner of the Year: Baker Tilly
- ServiceNow Transformation Partner of the Year: Cerna Solutions
- Salesforce Transformation Partner of the Year, Americas: Marlabs
- Salesforce Transformation Partner of the Year, Asia-Pacific: Idea Science
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Automators
- Asia-Pacific Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Brillar
- Best Services Partner, EMEA: Infometis AG
- Best Services Partner, ANZ: TTC
- Best Services Partner, SE. Asia: Pactera
- Best Services Partner, Americas: TTC
- Best Services Partner, LATAM: QActions
- EMEA SAP Transformation Partner of the Year: SUPERP
Congratulations to our winners! We appreciate your partnership and look forward to seeing all of the innovation you deliver in the upcoming year.