Test management with VersionOne
Test coverage with VersionOne planning
qTest deeply integrates into VersionOne’s sprint planning, allowing testers to easily design test cases for full test traceability and coverage.
- Easily work between VersionOne and Tricentis qTest
- Reuse test cases between sprint cycles
Ensure test coverage with in-sprint Jira test management
Tricentis qTest’s integration provides automatic defect submissions from test run executions. Simply execute any manual, exploratory, or automated test, and qTest will open a native VersionOne defect submission form.
- Auto-populate test run information like steps
- Resolve VersionOne defects faster than ever before
With qTest Insights, teams can now get cross-project views of test run data linked to VersionOne defects. Use executive dashboards to curate a view of the latest test run results and defect analysis trends.
- Report on test progress across your scaled Agile and portfolio initiatives
- Pinpoint risky VersionOne user stories and compare test results
Better test management visibility and stronger DevOps collaboration
Smart and scalable
No field mappings required between properties – no scheduled syncs, no maintenance or overhead required.
Easily map test projects to multiple VersionOne projects.
Instant testing stats
View test run execution history, VersionOne issue coverage, and more in real time.