Join us in New York, March 5th for a evening event featuring talks on testing trends, challenges and real-world stories. You’ll be fully immersed in a community of like-minded individuals sharing industry best practices and giving you tangible feedback and tips to take back home to your team — all at no cost to you.
No other event gives you more focused expertise on optimizing your continuous testing efforts.
When: March 5, 2019
- 4:00 pm Happy Hour & Networking
- 4:30 pm "Time to Step-up: Leading Your Digital Transformation with Testing" - You don’t need us to tell you to change, you’re already in the midst of business transformation. And while you’re changing, so is Tricentis. Digital Transformation, AI and Cloud are consistently among the top initiatives for Global 2000 CIOs. One thing that these initiatives have in common is that their successful implementation requires a new and innovative approach to software testing. Ryan Yackel, Tricentis Director of Product Marketing, will show you how the Tricentis Continuous Testing Platform accelerates and de-risks transformation initiatives.
- 5:00 "The Best & Worst Uses of Artificial Intelligence in Software Testing" - Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates, and Elon Musk all have one thing in common (besides wealth): they’re all terrified of an AI apocalypse, a hypothetical scenario where intelligent machines exterminate mankind. Will AI also take over software testing? Tricentis Chief Evangelist, Ingo Phillip will explore how AI could assist or replace the human tester in specific software testing use cases, with the ultimate goal of helping you navigate the “AI in software testing” bullshit that’s now common in the marketplace. You will walk away prepared to make informed decisions on where AI can truly alleviate your top testing pain points.
- 5:45 pm "A Deep Dive into Tricentis Advanced Topics & Best Practices" - Elise Carmichael, Tricentis Director of Product Management, is diving deep into best practices, and advanced topics including demonstrations of the latest Tricentis innovations. Expect to walk away from this session with an understanding of custom reports, API testing, service virtualization, integrations and much more.
- 6:30 pm "Tricentis Roadmap" - Tricentis Chief Product Officer, Gerd Weishaar will give a tour of what's new in Tricentis and a peak at where we are placing our biggest bets for the coming year, Tricentis continues to power your business with new and advanced features for all your quality and testing needs.
- 7:00 pm "Group Breakout" - To close the night we will break into 2 groups for guided conversations on Agile Dev Testing and Automated Continuous Testing.