Bank dramatically improves efficiency of SAP, HTML, and Win32-based application development environment
Find out how ASB, New Zealand’s first savings bank, met the challenges of shorter software release cycles to deliver innovation to customers ahead of its competitors.
You’ll learn how ASB:
- Lowered total cost of ownership
- Dramatically reduced demands for testing time and resources
- Solved the scheduling and cost issues of manual regression testing
- Eliminated test script maintenance
- Detected and corrected software defects earlier in the development cycle