Credit service reduces complexity of maintaining and upgrading financial database in multi-platform and web-based environment
Find out how the Dutch nonprofit Bureau Krediet Registratie optimized maintenance of its consumer financial and credit database to better serve the community.
You’ll learn how BKR:
- Reduced test time from two weeks to half a day
- Achieved seamless coverage and performance across multiple systems, web-based applications, and UI and non-UI interfaces
- Accelerated testing of mainframe and dataware core processes
- Increased assurance of data accuracy, security, and privacy
- Enabled non-technical staff to contribute to testing processes