Pension service increases confidence across Java, Oracle, SAP, web, and legacy host applications in complex systems environment
Find out how the Deutsche Post Pension Service increased test coverage and accelerated processes for financial services that include delivering more than 22 million payments to German retirees each month.
You’ll learn how Deutsche Post:
- Reduced the complexity of testing across Java, HTML, PDF, SEPA, Oracle, DB2, SAP, and web applications
- Integrated legacy mainframe and host systems from the 1960s into its solution
- Interfaced with financial institutions using GUI applications and non-GUI operations
- Accelerated time-intensive manual regression tests
- Increased documentation of testing results