The 12.1 release extends our industry-leading Continuous Testing Platform with new capabilities that help enterprises accelerate and stabilize enterprise end-to-end testing for DevOps.
Join our What’s New webinar to learn more about the latest innovations in the Tricentis Continuous Testing Platform, including:
- New Tricentis Cloud Repository: Improve collaboration between distributed teams with highly available Tricentis Cloud Repository in Azure
- Advanced TDM support for SAP NetWeaver: Ability to extract and mask stateful test data from SAP NetWeaver
- New test execution control center: Real time alerts on the health of distributed test execution agents and ability to heal the agents remotely
- Enterprise-ready continuous load testing: New Tricentis Flood integrations with Github, AppDynamics, New Relic, Dynatrace, Jenkins etc.
- Additional Innovations: Enterprise dashboards, SAP testing, BI/DWH testing, mobile testing, API testing, OSV …
Thomas Stocker, Product Manager, Tricentis
Michael Kissel, Teamlead Solution Architects DACH, Tricentis