Interested in a Proof of Value of Tricentis products?
You can apply by filling out the request form. Please read the service description and terms carefully and submit your request. Once submitted, Tricentis representatives will reach out to you and discuss the specific scope of engagement.
This free of charge Tricentis Proof of Value (“PoV”) shall demonstrate the ability of Tricentis’ Products (as listed below) to work efficiently with the Customer’s application(s). This includes temporary software licenses and limited services as outlined herein. The offer may be subject to change, suspension, or termination by Company at its sole discretion.
PoV Service Approach(es)
Once Customer requests a PoV and accepts terms, a Tricentis representative will contact the Customer representative via email under the information provided in the request form to discuss the specific scope of engagement. At the sole discretion of Company and depending on the Tricentis software being evaluated and the success criteria being used for evaluation, Company may propose one or a variation of service approaches including dedicated assistance by a Company representative with extensive know-how and practical experience in the implementation of the Tricentis software for up to a maximum of 5 person days (1 person day is equal to 8 person hours) per software in scope. It usually requires a lead time of up to 4-6 weeks for the software and services to be provided, however, the schedule shall be mutually agreed-upon between Company and Customer. Company will recommend to the Customer the PoV approach, which may include the following:
- Guided Trial Assistance: Company provides part-time remote assistance to answer questions or provide guidance in the form of email communications or remote live sessions.
- Workshop: Company provides targeted interactive remote sessions focused on mutually agreed-upon topics to address specific success criteria of the software evaluation.
- Pilot: Company provides sample implementation of the software in scope using Customer-provided use cases and Customer-provided test environment(s).
Regardless of the approach, the PoV engagement may require installation of Tricentis software in the Customer infrastructure. It may also require a Company representative being able to access and use the Tricentis product(s) in the Customer infrastructure, along with the Customer test environments and test data required to achieve the mutually agreed-upon use cases in scope of the PoV. In any case, CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL POV PRODUCT TESTS SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN A NON-PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT WITH TEST DATA ONLY. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR PRODUCT TESTS PERFORMED IN A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT.
In addition to the assisted services, Customer may temporarily install or be granted access to one or more of the following software on its Customer Systems for the sole purpose of and for internal evaluation purposes only. The maximum duration for the software provision is 30 days for a maximum of 5 concurrent user licenses. The following Tricentis software may be in scope:
- Tosca DI
- Tosca OSV
- TTA for ServiceNow
The successful completion of the PoV requires Customer’s cooperation and mutual agreement of scope, approach, and schedule. Failure to cooperate with Company in performance of the PoV may prevent Company’s timely performance and/or lead to deficient results. Customer is responsible for the following obligations:
- Customer shall provide Company with a clear list of success criteria and use case specifications prior to the start of the PoV.
- If applicable, Customer shall provide or make accessible the infrastructure in which Tricentis product(s) will be installed for the purposes of the PoV. This infrastructure should meet the hardware and software requirements specified by Company.
- Customer shall provide Company with access to test environments and test data required to accomplish the agreed-upon use cases and approach. Customer is not required to provide more access than is required for the purposes of the PoV.