RAFFLE / CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AGREEMENT. The participation in the Testing Heroes 2019 (“Contest”) constitutes each participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Contest rules.
- CONTEST RULES
- Sponsor. The Contest sponsor Tricentis GmbH, Leonard-Bernstein-Strasse 10, 1220 Vienna, Austria.
- How to enter. Nominees are submitted by a nominator by submitting full name and email address of the nominee and the nominator via an online registration form. Each nominee selected as a “finalist” will receive a confirmation email by Tricentis where they can choose either to accept or decline their nomination. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Finalists will then be voted for via an online ballot, where those receiving the most votes in each category will be named the winners.
- Duration. Testing Heroes 2019 begins on April 30th, 2019 and nominees will be collected through June 30th, 2019. The public voting of finalists will be from July 15th until September 30th, 2019.
- Eligibility. Contest nominees must be over 18 years. Employees of Tricentis and its affiliated companies are not eligible to win. Any effort by a participant to misrepresent himself through the use of aliases or multiple email addresses will disqualify the participant. Tricentis may additionally check the identity of a participant via its indicated LinkedIn account.
- Winner Selection. Tricentis will select for each category a winner based on the total number of votes received. The odds of being selected as a winner depend on the total number of eligible nominees. The winner will be notified via [email] within two weeks days following the end of the Contest period. If the winner either cannot be contacted or the winner does not confirm the acceptance of the price within 7 days after the send out of the award email, Tricentis may select another winner from the eligible participants. Tricentis shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notifications.
- Prize. Contest prizes are awarded “as is” and are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-refundable. No substitution for cash or another prize may be made. All category winners receive a physical trophy, while one winner from the categories Tester of the Year and Test Manager of the Year will win:
- Complimentary airfare: flight tickets from the winner’s home city to Vienna for November 12th and back on November 15th
- Complimentary hotel stay for November 12th-15th 2019: at a hotel of Tricentis’ choosing.
- Pass to Accelerate Vienna: an entrance ticket to Tricentis Accelerate in Vienna
The prize does not include:
- Taxes which may occur to the winner
- Transportation costs to/from the airport and to/from the Accelerate event
- Any other performance or benefit, which has not been clearly listed above
- Travel insurance
Publicity. The participant grants Tricentis permission to use provided information (such as name) for any purpose in connection with the Contest, including but not limited for promotion, without further notice, approval or compensation.
Indemnity. Each participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tricentis from and against all claims, damages, loss or other liability that may arise from or is related to the Contest.
Liability. To the extent permitted by law, Tricentis shall not be liable for any damages, loss or other liability arising out of this Contest.
Termination. If – in Tricentis’ sole discretion – it is found out that any of the eligibility criteria are not met or a participant (potentially) violates the Contest rules, such participant may be disqualified at any time from the Contest. Tricentis further reserves the right to – in Tricentis’ sole discretion – terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
Severability. If any provision of this Contest rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be interpreted in a manner that best reflects the parties’ intentions, and the remaining provisions of this Contest rules will remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Contest rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Austria, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any disputes, actions, claims, or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest rules will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts competent for the Inner District of Vienna, Austria. The parties hereby disclaim and exclude the application hereto of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If there is no bilateral treaty regarding litigation and enforcement between the states where the parties are located, each party consents to all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules and such arbitration shall be final binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The place of the arbitration shall be as set forth in the above paragraph and the arbitration language shall be English.
* * *