Implementing effective test automation in computer systems validation environments: Introducing Tricentis Vera™ 23.1
Traditional computer systems validation (CSV) is time consuming, expensive and doesn’t lend itself to modern testing and the effective adoption of test automation. However, with Tricentis Vera, life sciences organizations can modernize their approach to CSV to support agile testing and test automation through our recent enhancements in the qTest and Tosca integration.
In this webinar, we will show how Vera and qTest can help advance life sciences organizations’ testing and validation maturity to effectively support test automation with Tosca – providing a robust software testing and compliance solution. We will cover:
- Obstacles of test automation in computer systems validation
- Driving increased automation coverage for validated apps with pre and post execution approvals
- Solution overview and demo of Tricentis Vera with qTest and Tosca
- HB Farris, Senior Director of Engineering, Tricentis
- Jason Secola, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Tricentis