What’s new in the Tricentis Q4 2020 portfolio release: Updates across Tosca, qTest, LiveCompare, and Analytics
You’ve seen Tricentis’ just-released AI-powered test automation technology. But that’s just one of the many exciting new features Tricentis is releasing this November. Join us for a tour of all of the latest features you should know about, across Tricentis Tosca, qTest, LiveCompare, Test Automation for ServiceNow, and Tricentis Analytics. The Q4 release includes updates that will help your team test smarter and faster, unify efforts across tools, and assess organization-wide more easily.
In this lightning talk-style webinar, six product leaders across the Tricentis portfolio will take you on a tour of what’s new and how you can use it to turbocharge your testing practice.
- qTest 10.2 – a tighter integration with Tosca, enhanced webhooks, and Jira integration improvements
- Tosca 14 – new features and enhancements including Vision AI, TBox updates, technology updates across enterprise app testing, mobile, and more
- LiveCompare 4.2 – continuous impact analysis capabilities that detect changes within SAP and populate Tosca execution lists, all without user interaction, and a tech preview of LiveCompare for Salesforce
- Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow – enhancements that streamline ServiceNow testing
- Tricentis Analytics – a first look at our cross-portfolio reporting solution, now in tech preview