Five strategies for avoiding the DevOps/testing disconnect
A recent Tricentis and TechWell survey revealed that as organizations mature their DevOps practices, they become more likely to consider quality a shared responsibility across many teams. But distributing this responsibility means there are more people to align with, more potential communication breakdowns, and more opportunities for testing to become disconnected. Without a test management strategy in place that accounts for the way DevOps teams collaborate, your team will run into challenges with communication, visibility, and traceability – ultimately hampering your ability to deliver continuous value to your customers.
In this webinar, we’ll share five best practices that will help you rethink your test management strategy so that it’s easier – and more pleasant – to work together towards a common goal.
Join us to learn strategies for:
- Unifying testing strategies across projects, teams, and tools
- Improving communication and eliminating duplicate work
- Creating continuous quality feedback loops in a CI/CD pipeline
- Improving your ability to meet compliance requirements
- Increasing visibility to simplify go/no-go decisions