Best practices for Salesforce DevOps featuring Hike2, Gearset, and IdeaScience
Many Salesforce teams face the same struggle: As their Salesforce ecosystem grows and the business becomes more dependent on the system, they need to release faster and minimize deployment issues. Adopting DevOps seems like the de facto solution, but if your team isn’t aligned and prepared to step up to the challenge, it can slow you down instead of speeding you up.
Watch this roundtable-style webinar to hear experts from IdeaScience, Gearset, Hike2, and Tricentis share their unique perspectives and best practices on how to overcome hurdles along your Salesforce DevOps journey.
- Best practices that can help Salesforce DevOps teams achieve speed and scalability
- How to accelerate releases with test automation
- Advice for building a DevOps culture, choosing the right DevOps tools, and more
- Peter Drum, CEO at Idea Science
- Adam Franklin, Technical Architect at Hike2
- Rob Cowell, DevOps Advocate at Gearset