DevOps in highly regulated environments
Healthcare, financial and governmental organizations are common targets for cyberattacks, making proper security guardrails and implementing the right compliance strategies critical for these highly regulated industries. Entities functioning in highly regulated environments can benefit from implementing DevOps while also adopting strategies that help them meet challenging regulations and policies.
You’ll receive professional insights and advice on how to thrive when building your DevOps pipelines in highly regulated industries.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Ravyn Manuel, Sr. Apps Developer/DevOps Engineer – Smithsonian Institute
- Raj Kanuparthi, Founder & CEO – Narwal
- Mike Murray, Founder & CEO – Scope Security
- Alan Shimel, Founder, CEO & Editor-in-chief – DevOps.com
- Mitch Ashley, CEO – Accelerated Strategies