DevOps and site reliability engineering
Site reliability engineering (SRE) and DevOps have a unified goal of combining development and IT operations teams to introduce visibility and create scalable and highly reliable software systems. While DevOps focuses on what needs to be done, SRE looks for ways in which this can be done.
In this webinar, we discuss the responsibilities DevOps and SRE teams share and the many ways in which both roles overlap and differ.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Kurt Chase, VP, Engineering Services — Tricentis
- Jayne Groll, Founder & CEO — DevOps Institute
- Sam Fell, VP, Observability Product Marketing — Sumo Logic
- Alan Shimel, CEO & Founder — Techstrong Group
- Mitch Ashley, Co-founder & Principal — Techstrong Research