Government Technology: Drive better outcomes through data you can trust
In the era of digital transformation, data integrity has become more crucial and challenging than ever before for state and local governments. Manual data testing is no longer sufficient in today’s dynamic and intricate digital environments. Traditional end-to-end tests are known for their difficulty in creation, slowness in execution, and susceptibility to breaking easily. However, modern data integrity solutions address these challenges by leveraging automated end-to-end data testing. These solutions enable data validation and reconciliation across all layers of your data ecosystem.
This webinar was sponsored with Government Technology.
You will learn how to:
- Enable end-to-end data integrity testing across every layer of your data ecosystem
- Discover how to detect data errors early in the process, preventing them from causing significant issues down the line
- Streamline data integrity testing across teams, tools, and projects, optimizing efficiency and collaboration
- William (Bill) Rials, Ph.D. — Moderator, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government
- Brenda Decker, Former CIO Nebraska
- Curtis O’Dell, Global Business Manager, Tricentis