Applying for a job at Tricentis
First and foremost: our Recruiting team takes the time to carefully consider each and every application. The same is true of yours. No matter what, you will receive an answer.
At the beginning, we usually call you to address any issues and also give you the opportunity to ask any questions. The next step is the interview itself. There, you will get acquainted with the team relevant to your application as well as the entire company.
After the interview, we do not require a yes or no answer right away. There will usually be a trial day so that you can be absolutely certain about your decision.
We are available to answer any questions and to provide you with suggestions during the entire process. A lively exchange between the both of us is very important. This is the only way we can find out whether we’re a good fit for each other.
All that remains to be said is this: we’re looking forward to your application!
Here are some helpful tips to prepare for your interview with Tricentis!
Here are some helpful tips to help you as you prepare for your interview with Tricentis! In a nutshell, there are 3 things you should page special attention to:
What’s the best way you can show us your level of interest?
1. Inform yourself in advance about Tricentis on our homepage or on several other platforms. Read through the basic information like what is it that Tricentis actually does?
2. Get hold of the job description and go through all the points. Make note of any questions you might have about the job responsibilities so that you can ask them during the interview. If any of our requirements are not clear, they can also be discussed then. Take the time to consider carefully how your skills and experience fit in with the individual requirements and tasks.
3. The qualities and values that you would like to see in an employer are no small matter. Think about what would be important to you in Tricentis if it were to become your employer. Which values should it promote? What kind of work atmosphere should it have?
What roles do honesty and authenticity play?
Strengths & Weaknesses
1. Be honest if you’re asked about your strengths and weaknesses! This question serves primarily to help you if you are employed at Tricentis – self-reflection helps with your personal learning success.2
2. The interview gives both parties the chance to get to know each other: is Tricentis a good fit for me? Am I a good fit for Tricentis?