Tricentis solutions for software test automation
Tricentis Tosca helps organizations manage the complexity of software test automation. As a market-leading, model-based test automation solution, Tosca accelerates testing with a scriptless, AI-based, no-code approach for end-to-end test automation.
Tosca is powered by Vision AI, a next-generation AI-driven test automation technology that allows teams to automate UI test cases independent of the underlying technology. Tricentis Tosca also helps development and testing teams to:
- Achieve end-to-end continuous testing. Tricentis supports 160+ technologies to provide end-to-end test automation ranging from API to UI (web, mobile, or custom), databases to BI solutions, and programming languages to packaged applications.
- Improve risk coverage. Tricentis Tosca offers risk-based testing that lets testing teams remove redundancies from their test case portfolio to gain over 80% risk coverage with the optimal set of tests to execute for each release.
- Simplify API test automation. Tricentis Tosca breaks down the technical barrier involved in API test automation by supplying the transition from UI testing to API testing through a model-based approach. Any tester can create API tests from an intuitive, business-readable interface and integrate them into end-to-end test scenarios that span across web UIs, mobile, enterprise and custom applications, and more.
- Avoid script maintenance with Tricentis MBTA. This Model-based Test Automation (MBTA) solution is the industry’s only automation approach that provides rapid creation of resilient and easily maintainable tests. This feature allows Tricentis customers to achieve test automation rates of 90% from release to release.
- Run tests with reliable data. Tricentis TDM (Test Data Management) automatically creates and provisions on-demand synthetic or masked production data for test automation, helping to drastically minimize the time required for test data creation.
What is software test automation?
Software test automation is technology that automates the process of tracking, managing, and communicating results of software tests. Software test automation solutions identify when code should be tested and how it should be tested. These technologies schedule and run tests, track progress, and report results to the right stakeholders at the right time.
What are the benefits of software test automation?
With software test automation technology, organizations can significantly improve the quality of their software and accelerate the pace of development. By automating management and tracking of test requirements, test automation solutions eliminate error-prone manual processes to improve testing accuracy. And test automation reduces costs by minimizing the time required from developers and testing teams to manage the complex logistics of continuous testing throughout the software development pipeline.