Enterprise Continuous Testing analytics and reporting
Tricentis Analytics provides portfolio level visibility through a predictive, BI reporting engine to consolidate, manage, and analyze activities across the Continuous Testing Platform for your enterprise Agile and DevOps initiatives.
Continuous Testing analytics in
Tricentis Analytics brings together all test results from qTest, Tosca, and more into a single view of Continuous Testing progress across manual steps, functional and API automation, and continuous performance testing.
Unlimited custom analytics reporting potential
In addition to the pre-built reports, Tricentis Analytics gives you the ability to build custom reports to track testing KPIs and forecast trends to measure team performance.
- Combine as many sprints, releases, and projects as you want to measure testing across distributed teams
- Advanced data visualization includes distribution plots, pie charts, histograms, tree maps, interactive gauges, combo charts, and much more
“We want to continue our transparency of metrics in making sure we know where we were, what we were doing, and how we were going to move forward. It was important to me that we kept that reporting in state so that we would always have a central point of truth. We no longer have to build these metrics in spreadsheets … we now get on-demand metrics which is a fantastic thing.”
Robina Laughlin , Assistant VP of IT Quality Management – Guardian Life Insurance
Elevate quality to the executive level
Reporting and visibility into QA activities is a challenge due to the demand of rapid release cycles. Tricentis Analytics solves this by equipping your teams with the tools to deliver the dashboards your executives want to see.
- Risk reduction: See how teams are increasing coverage and reducing risk
- Time to resolution: Understand how developers and testers are working together to reduce defect turnaround time
- Speed to market: Gauge how testing efficiency is improving release to release
- Test automation progress: Assess and predict test automation rates across teams
Report on any testing use case
Tricentis Analytics removes the headache of traditional, query-based reporting tools through free-form exploration that powers any reporting use case across any application under test.
Seamless reporting with integrated DevOps tools
Tricentis Analytics brings together test coverage reports, requirements traceability charts, CI unit test results, and much more from your integrated tool stack.