Continuous Testing Analytics and Reporting
Tricentis Analytics provides portfolio level visibility through a predictive, BI reporting engine to consolidate, manage, and analyze activities across the Continuous Testing Platform for your enterprise agile and DevOps initiatives.
Continuous Testing Analytics in
Tricentis Analytics brings together all test results from qTest, Tosca, and Flood into a single view of test progress across manual steps, functional and API automation, and performance testing.
Unlimited Custom Reporting Potential
In addition to the pre-built reports, Tricentis Analytics gives you the ability to build custom reports to track testing KPIs and forecast trends to measure team performance.
- Combine as many sprints, releases, and projects as you want to measure testing across distributed teams
- Advanced data visualization includes distribution plots, pie charts, histograms, tree maps, interactive gauges, combo charts, and much more
We’re building and maintaining end-to-end test automation at a portfolio level, which requires a high degree of custom reporting. Before using Tricentis Analytics, we struggled with basic reporting that legacy solutions like Micro Focus Quality Center provided. Now we can empower teams with self-service dashboards and drill down into our test data to get the information we need quickly. This allows us to have focused conversations with all stakeholders at any time. For example, if we need to forecast test progress, generate coverage traceability, or create conditional formulas, we can now do that on the fly.
William Haug , End-to-End Test Automation Architect – Verizon
Elevate Quality to the Executive Level
Reporting and visibility into QA activities is a challenge due to the demand of rapid release cycles. Tricentis Analytics solves this by equipping your teams with the tools to deliver the dashboards your executives want to see.
- Risk Reduction: See how teams are increasing coverage and reducing risk
- Time to Resolution: Understand how developers and testers are working together to reduce defect turnaround time
- Speed to Market: Gauge how testing efficiency is improving release to release
- Test Automation Progress: Assess and predict test automation rates across teams
Report on Any Testing Use Case
Tricentis Analytics removes the headache of traditional, query-based reporting tools through free-form exploration that powers any reporting use case.
Seamless Reporting With Integrated DevOps Tools
Tricentis Analytics brings together test coverage reports, requirements traceability charts, CI unit test results, and much more from your integrated tool stack.