Powerful test insights and analytics
Get full-cycle, cross-project visibility, and align the business through unified test data, powerful analytics, and custom reporting.
Total visibility for more accurate, data-driven decisions
Releasing with confidence, finding opportunities to accelerate, and measuring return on your DevOps and Agile initiatives requires visibility into the entire software development lifecycle. As more teams collaborate through DevOps to prioritize quality, it gets harder to track and quantify your testing activities. Tricentis Analytics unifies your testing data with powerful reporting, so teams can stay aligned, reduce risk, and deliver faster.
Full-cycle, cross-project visibility
Tricentis Analytics collects test data from any open-source or proprietary tool, as well as any component of the Tricentis Continuous Testing platform. With Tricentis Analytics, teams can get the status on granular changes within a single project, or across projects for a holistic view.
Powerful custom data reporting to align the business
Tricentis Analytics includes connectors to common BI tools, so teams can incorporate other data sources, customize reports for their stakeholders, and make better decisions, together.
How it works
For test, QA, and release teams
Provide complete visibility for the team.
- Confidently assess release readiness, with complete traceability to requirements
- Assess health and progress of testing programs across projects
- Share custom test data reports with development, business, and management
For business teams
Connect test data to business value and outcomes.
- Sync test data to your BI tool or data warehouse
- Access data via API, and transform with your BI tool of choice
- Combine test data with any other data source for custom reporting
Make collaborative, strategic decisions with a complete view of your testing data.
- Measure return on testing and transformation investments
- Incorporate test data to assess performance of the business, or drill down into a specific area
- Align and engage teams with objective data across the organization