To survive and thrive in today’s Agile testing world, it’s critical to have a comprehensive understanding of the different methodologies that fall under the agile development and testing umbrella. That’s not an easy job. Agile is constantly evolving, and even for the most sophisticated testing teams, it can be difficult to keep up.
What You’ll Learn
Discover which Agile method is right for your organization, how each one is different, and how testing teams can benefit from the use of Agile testing methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD, Kanban and Scrum.
- Defining what Agile testing is and why it’s critical to successful Agile transformation
- A breakdown of agile testing methodologies, including BDD, TDD, ATDD, Kanban and Scrum
- Best practices for using each of these Agile testing methodologies, plus how they’re different from waterfall and how to choose which is right for you
- The top 10 considerations for transitioning to Agile testing methodologies
- Where the Agile testing movement is headed, and what you need to know to stay ahead