Application Lifecycle Management from SAP provides processes, tools, best practices and services to manage SAP and non-SAP solutions throughout the complete application lifecycle. Managing the application lifecycle covers multiple phases:
- Requirements – Collect business demand regarding new or changed business processes
- Design – Convert requirements into detailed specifications
- Build & Test – Configure the applications and check if they match the requirements
- Deploy – Transfer changes from a test environment into the live business
- Operate – Provide services required for ongoing operations
- Optimize – Analyze service-level fulfillment and perform any activities required to improve results
In this session from Tricentis Accelerate Virtual 2020, Marc Thier positions the three strategic product lines for Application Lifecycle Management: SAP Solution Manager, SAP Focused Run and SAP Cloud ALM, and takes a deeper look into the roadmap of SAP Cloud ALM.