Salesforce doesn’t fit the framework of traditional SDLC projects. That’s because it’s not like traditional enterprise applications. Instead, Salesforce is a highly flexible platform, enabling a broad range of users across the enterprise to easily make changes through its low-code interface. While this level of flexibility empowers users, it also means the volume of project changes can grow exponentially, introducing hidden risks to your business. You might not know about a production defect until a customer complains, or worse, takes their business elsewhere.
In this webinar, we’ll share strategies for reducing Salesforce deployment risks that could impact your business – and still delivering on time in a DevOps environment.
You will learn best practices for:
- Tailoring your delivery processes to account for Salesforce’s flexibility – and your unique customizations
- Minimizing risks associated with data security and access control
- Safely integrating processes and data sharing across a complex web of enterprise systems
- Gaining complete visibility into user-driven changes that could otherwise cause unexpected production issues
- Meeting performance expectations including response time, availability, and scalability
Salesforce Practice Leader, Marlabs
Siva Prasanna Vanapalli
Sr. Director – Quality Engineering & DevOps Practice, Marlabs
Salesforce Product Manager, Tricentis