Even with the most extreme automation, the “test everything” approach is not feasible—or necessary. If you rethink your approach to testing, you can get a thorough assessment of a release candidate’s business risk with much less testing than you’re probably performing today.
Enterprise Continuous Testing: Transforming Testing for Agile and DevOps introduces a Continuous Testing strategy that helps enterprises accelerate testing to meet the needs of fast-paced Agile and DevOps initiatives. Software testing has traditionally been the enemy of speed and innovation—a slow, costly process that delays releases while delivering questionable business value. This new strategy helps you test smarter, so testing provides rapid insight into what matters most to the business.
Read this new book by Tricentis founder Wolfgang Platz to learn how to:
- Cover 80% of your business risk with 20% of the effort
- Design tests for highly-efficient risk coverage
- Break through the top barriers to test automation
- Extend beyond test automation to Continuous Testing
- Measure and track your Continuous Testing progress