Micro Focus was built for yesterday’s software development environment. It’s a legacy testing platform that can’t keep pace with today’s Agile development cycles, which require you to move testing earlier in the process, test more frequently, and iterate quickly based on the feedback that testing generates.
Read this white paper to learn:
- Why it’s essential for federal agencies to modernize their software testing now
- What’s inside the Tricentis Continuous Testing Platform
- Specific reasons for making the switch from Micro Focus
- What one federal agency has been able to achieve after switching to Tricentis
- Your next steps in modernizing your software testing