Modernize with confidence: The power of automated testing in government
IT modernization, including Agile software development, cloud migration, and enhanced cybersecurity, is foundational for government agencies’ ability to deliver citizen services and achieve mission success. However, managing these multifaceted initiatives, which often include a mix of both cloud-native and modernized legacy applications, requires strategic testing and a thorough approach to quality to ensure systems and services function effectively.
Watch as government and industry experts from share in this FCW Tech Spotlight how automated testing and a modern approach to quality engineering can be a force multiplier for agency-wide modernization efforts, improved constituent experience, and better facilitate compliance with regulatory requirements. Join to hear these leaders share:
- Advice for implementing automated testing in agencies or institutions
- Recommendations for a holistic end-to-end approach to software quality
- Case studies in testing complex workflows, demonstrating how test automation helps agencies deliver software faster, more consistently, and accurately.
- Jennifer Swanson, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Data, Engineering & Software), Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics & Technology), U.S. Army
- Adam Rosenbaum, Director of Strategic Alliances, Tricentis
- Carten Cordell, Managing Editor, Federal Computer Week (FCW)