Micro Focus was built for yesterday’s software development environment. It’s a legacy testing platform that can’t keep pace with today’s Agile development cycles, which require you to move testing earlier in the process, test more frequently, and iterate quickly based on the feedback that testing generates.
Read this white paper to learn:
- Why it’s essential for you to modernize your software testing now
- What’s inside the Tricentis continuous testing platform
- Specific reasons for making the switch from Micro Focus
- What five companies have been able to achieve after switching to Tricentis
- Your next steps in modernizing your software testing