While the last two years have required companies to concentrate on survival, experts predict that the future will focus on a return to the path toward growth. For performance engineering, that means more proactive approaches take hold in 2022, integrating new practices to address new technological challenges as they arise, as well as identifying ways to scale those approaches across an increasingly diverse set of distributed systems and teams.
Join Paul Bruce, Director of Customer Engineering at Tricentis, to learn about the five emerging trends shaping the future of performance engineering, including:
- Resiliency and controlled chaos engineering by default
- Deep and wide telemetry for all cloud resources
- Industry standardization of metrics and instrumentation
- Intelligent readiness pre- and post-deployment
- A common approach across custom and packaged apps