To achieve rapid time-to-market, businesses have embraced DevOps, which places a premium on speed and efficiency. But speed is not the only measure of DevOps success. To release better software faster, enterprises must embed a culture of quality within their DevOps processes.
In this Tricentis webinar hosted by CIO.com, you will learn:
- How to transform QA from a bottleneck to a speed enabler
- How to integrate quality and increase visibility throughout the SDLC
- How to help your VPs and Directors gauge the success of their current quality initiatives
- Ryan Yackel – Director of Product, Tricentis
- Brandon Cipes – Vice President/Managing Director – DevOps
- Stan Gibson – Contributing Editor, CIO.com