Release cycles have gone from months and weeks, to days and hours. Yet it’s more imperative than ever to release quality software with confidence. In today’s DevOps reality, how is this tension between speed and quality playing out?
Tricentis commissioned Techstrong Research to survey over 550 application testing and DevOps professionals about the importance of testing in their fast-paced DevOps environments. This report quantifies what’s really going on in their organizations, answering such questions as:
- How does testing contribute to DevOps success?
- Does speed trump quality, or vice versa?
- How do organizations approach SaaS testing?
- What impact does containerization have on the ability to continually test?
- How would they improve the testing process?