Performance engineering is a crucial enabler of business success. Yet there is little data available to enterprises to help them understand current performance engineering practices and how other organizations are managing them.
Tricentis and Sogeti have teamed up to fill this void. We surveyed over 500 senior decision-makers and industry experts around the globe to see what they’re doing, get their insights, hear pragmatic solutions, uncover trends, and more.
Read the State of Performance Engineering report to learn:
- How application performance is valued and what its impact is on the business
- Key organizational components in building a performance-first culture
- Fundamental capabilities of performance engineering, with a variety of real-life use cases
- Underlying technical foundations and integrations necessary to incorporate continuous performance testing
- The likely evolution of performance engineering