As Development organizations are increasingly scaling Agile and adopting Continuous Delivery, software testers can no longer expect to test fully-completed applications in robust test environments—over weeks or months. Now, testers need to start testing each user story as soon as it’s implemented, complete testing faster, and ensure that the constant changes don’t negatively impact any of the existing functionality. This requires test automation…and more. This requires Continuous Testing.
Watch this 40-minute video to see how Tricentis Tosca helps teams integrate Continuous Testing into Agile and Continuous Delivery environments. Using an example environment with Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Tricentis Tosca, we provide a step-by-step look at how your team can:
- “Shift left” testing to start early in each sprint—before implementation
- Use CI smoke tests for immediate feedback on whether updates break existing functionality
- Capture developers’ testing efforts and use them to streamline functional testing
- Rapidly extend the existing functional test suite to cover new user stories
- Facilitate defect reporting, tracking, and validation