Automatically send test results via Jenkins Pipeline and Freestyle projects into Tricentis qTest to facilitate communication in continuous integration and delivery environments.
Embedding Quality in Software Delivery Pipelines
Empower your test engineering team to engage at every step of the software delivery pipeline, from inception to design to delivery, with our Jenkins plugin.
How it Works with Jenkins Pipelines
- Flexible Results Options allow you to override existing test case steps with new steps when submitting test results.
- Customize where your CI Results are stored in qTest whether it’s a Release, Test Cycle or Test Suite
Integrated for Speed and Quality
In the real world of DevOps, you don’t have the luxury of choosing between speed and quality. That’s why qTest deeply integrates into CI/CD workflows to unify development with strategic quality.
- Break down development silos by giving test teams visibility into the latest test and build results
- Continuously checking quality at each stage of DevOps
View Pipeline Results
Do you know the health of your DevOps pipeline? With qTest Insights, you can see all test activities in one location so you can quickly identify issues and deploy with confidence. View CI builds, test automation and exploratory testing for full traceability.
- Chose from 30+ out of the box reports to view Jenkins test results across projects.
- Trace Jenkins results to Jira issues like user stories and bugs for full traceability into sprint progress