Tools for DevOps testing from Tricentis
Tricentis is the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Tricentis offers Agile test management and advanced test automation that’s optimized to support 160+ technologies. By transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation, Tricentis delivers automated insight into the business risks of each software release.
The Tricentis platform offers a suite of solutions based on an automated, fully codeless, and AI-driven approach to continuous testing. Tricentis provides:
- Enterprise-grade automation. Achieve resilient, end-to-end test automation across any architecture or application stack at scale.
- Codeless testing. With an AI-driven and model-based approach to testing, Tricentis enables anyone from developers to business experts to automate testing, while eliminating maintenance headaches.
- End-to-end visibility. Tricentis provides complete visibility across all the tools in the software delivery lifecycle and enables centralized reporting that accelerates remediation.
- Tools for the full testing lifecycle. Tricentis enables seamless collaboration between developers, testers, and business users on a common set of test cases, plans, data, and artifacts.
- AI-powered solutions. Test smarter and faster with advanced ML technologies such as Vision AI, Self-healing AI, and Risk AI that can help to reduce the business risk of application changes.
- Traceability. Enjoy complete traceability and coverage of business requirements to production deployments with best-in-class tools, JIRA testing tools, and DevOps ecosystem integrations.
- An open platform. Expect extensive support and orchestration of a broad range of open-source and commercial technologies.
- Real-time analytics. Gain visibility and insights into all testing activities from a central location.
In addition to DevOps testing, the Tricentis platform provides solutions for data integrity testing, smart impact analysis, performance testing, ServiceNow testing, and Salesforce test automation.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is an approach to software development that brings development and operations teams together to build better, faster, and more responsive software. Rather than a specific methodology, DevOps is a cultural shift that eliminates barriers between departments that are typically siloed in order to meet requirements for faster and more frequent delivery of software.
What is DevOps testing?
DevOps testing refers to the practices and tools for testing software in a DevOps environment. Because DevOps development cycles are much shorter and faster, traditional testing tools create bottlenecks and slow development timelines. As a result, DevOps testing requires tools that can automate tests and management of testing in order to accelerate software delivery, reduce costs, and minimize the complexity of managing testing requirements.
What is test automation in DevOps testing?
Test automation technology is designed to automate many of the tasks of tracking and managing both automated and manual tests. Test automation enables testing to happen at a pace that supports the accelerated speed of DevOps software development.