Tricentis is the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Tricentis offers Agile test management and advanced test automation that’s optimized to support 160+ technologies. By transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation, Tricentis delivers automated insight into the business risks of each software release.
The Tricentis platform offers a suite of solutions based on an automated, fully codeless, and AI-driven approach to continuous testing. Tricentis provides:
- Enterprise-grade automation. Achieve resilient, end-to-end test automation across any architecture or application stack at scale.
- Codeless testing. With an AI-driven and model-based approach to testing, Tricentis enables anyone from developers to business experts to automate testing, while eliminating maintenance headaches.
- End-to-end visibility. Tricentis provides complete visibility across all the tools in the software delivery lifecycle and enables centralized reporting that accelerates remediation.
- Tools for the full testing lifecycle. Tricentis enables seamless collaboration between developers, testers, and business users on a common set of test cases, plans, data, and artifacts.
- AI-powered solutions. Test smarter and faster with advanced ML technologies such as Vision AI, Self-healing AI, and Risk AI that can help to reduce the business risk of application changes.
- Traceability. Enjoy complete traceability and coverage of business requirements to production deployments with best-in-class tools, JIRA testing tools, and DevOps ecosystem integrations.
- An open platform. Expect extensive support and orchestration of a broad range of open-source and commercial technologies.
- Real-time analytics. Gain visibility and insights into all testing activities from a central location.
In addition to DevOps testing, the Tricentis platform provides solutions for data integrity testing, smart impact analysis, performance testing, ServiceNow testing, and Salesforce test automation.