Modernize computer systems validation with Tricentis Vera™ and qTest
Tricentis Vera and qTest provide the foundation life sciences organizations need to transform beyond traditional document-centric approaches in CSV and instead leverage a mature digital validation process.
Designed for modern Agile and DevOps environments, this seamless integration allows life sciences teams to accelerate critical approval, verification, and compliance processes while drastically mitigating risks in compliance deviation. With qTest providing key test management capabilities to unify, manage, and rapidly scale testing across the enterprise, Vera embeds the required controls and features to manage FDA compliance in GxP software testing, such as:
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Centralized review and approval portal
- Configurable review and approval routes
- Lock records based on record state
- Replace documents with system-based e-records
- Support test automation with Tosca
- Integration extends beyond qTest to Jira
See why Vera is already deployed at the majority of the top 20 global life sciences companies, and how qTest coupled with Vera can enhance computer systems validation at your organization by requesting a demo.